Monday, February 21, 2011

Everything VINTAGE.... INSPIRATION!
















I had the pleasure this week to travel to Lambertville, NJ, New Hope, PA and Doylestown, PA . These quaint towns are so inspiring to the artist's eye! The landscape, architecture, and shops lend themselves to a milliner's next creative journey! I was enthralled by the creative town of Lambertville, where I found my vintage trimmings. This town has some very unique shops of shabby chic vintage to art galleries showcasing international artists! I was particularly struck by the landscape paintings. The picture shown here is of the canal in Lambertsville, NJ. I enjoyed this picture of the sun reflecting off the water! This river town in one of the most scenic and it is right next to where I live! If you have enough time you can walk across the bridge over to New Hope, PA....... I can't wait to go back in the Spring when everything starts to blossom....... These towns come alive and it is great to just take everything in and walk along the canal!

No comments:

Post a Comment