Saturday, October 2, 2010

Getting Glam for Tommorrow!


I will be dressed in my Sunday best tomorrow as I prepare the pork tenderloin with all of it's fixings for the first of many family gatherings! I have even prepared my garb for the Sunday feast! I will be wearing a this black little number with my black vintage dress! Tis the season! I don't even have to decorate the house because Mr. Spider decided to weave his web to the right of the door! However, I didn't forget the Thanksgiving wreath on the outside of the door. It looks divine. Tonight we added the finishing touches to the dining room with a potted plant to match my decor and the picture of me from my childhood reframed in a gold leaf frame..... I am so pleased! Tomorrow I will post pictures of inspiration for the day's event! For now... here is the little black number I will be wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment