Thursday, December 2, 2010

Inspiration in architecture!































Design and architecture go hand in hand! Today I find myself walking in my neighborhood just
indulged in the architectural landscape that brought me here! I love the diversity of houses here and the old architecture. I feel right at home. Even in winter this place seems magical. How did I end up here? It is like a storybook ending.... Being in fashion, aesthetics are very important but somehow I never imagined living in the suburbs. I have found my best of both lives here, city girl meets village existence! I accept it and find inspiration in the moment and the beauty of my surroundings. Need I mention I am only a 35 commute to the city! I live the best here with the city in close proximity and the beauty of a small village surrounded by beautiful architecture and lush landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment