Monday, January 30, 2012

Hatting away!

It's crunch time.... I am working on three different things right now..... all critical! I have a HUGE order that came in from a VIP in Las Vegas! She has ordered for the last 3 years but this year she has tripled her order! YAY! All good news... I am also working on Fall/Winter '12 which will see silhouettes in red, chocolate, hunter green, mustard, etc.... My inspiration for this year's collection takes me to the film "Goodbye Again" with Ingrid Bergman. I was inspired by her style and this era. I have designed a few cloches, an "Indiana Jones" style brim in muted green with a leather band, and a small riding cap in chocolate with leather braided cord to match. All of the hats fit into a lifestyle brand which make them comfortable to wear, light on your head and in line with trend for 2012. The styles are a mix of modernized 20's, 40's and 60's hats. We are excited to present the line and can't wait for you to see it!

Stay Tuned!

LB xo

No comments:

Post a Comment